All for Joomla All for Webmasters

08.00am to 17.00am Open Hours

Bungalow No.6Prempeh II Street,GIMPA

Head Office 0302 418 957

DUKES PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED

Dukes Petroleum Company is a 100% Ghanaian owned company with Mr. Ponku Kofi Eshun a Ghanaian business entrepreneur, holding 99% of the shares and Mr. John Kofi Afram holding the remaining 1% of the share.

At the time, Dukes Petroleum Company was licensed in 2004, the industry players were about 24 in number and the dominance of the multinational companies were greatly felt. The remaining 19 players were the indigenous companies including Dukes Petroleum with its unique strategic entry into the industry. Today, the number of all Oil Marketing Companies are well over 80, majority of which are Ghanaian owned.

Our core business is the lifting, marketing, distribution and retailing of petroleum products to various sectors such as mining, industrial, construction and retail at the filling stations. Dukes Petroleum since its entry into the industry has consistently maintained its strategic focus in the semi urban areas. read more...

Style Switcher

Layout Style

Predefined Colors

Background Image